CND Gravity Point Speylines & CND Double Taper Flyline
1. Gravity Point technology makes distance casting easy.
Long distance casts are a result of computer aided taper calculations, that place the most weight effectively in the D-Loop. This Gravity Point is what drives the loop and enables the effortless long distnace casts.
2. The tip is specially designed to create positive turn over.
The tip taper incorporates a level section that promotes exceptional turnover with the GPS belly design.
3. Two different line densities - one for distance and one for up-close.
The larger lines sizes (11/12 and 12/13) are made with higher density material to reduce the line profile and allow a more efficient penetration of the air - resulting in longer casts.
4. Belly length matches the rod length to maximize the effect of the Gravity Point.
The belly length is extended by 5' on each line weight so as to match the rod lengths.
5. All lines feature factory loops to attach interchangeable tips.
All GPS lines come with a 20' floating tip. Also available are density compensated 15' Type 3 (see tips and adjusters catagory).
5. CND 9/10/11 GPS Double Taper Line - 120' Head (w/tip) 1245 graoms